Your wedding is only the beginning to an even better adventure
The images preserved from your wedding day will be a visual legacy to pass down to your children and grandchildren, and their grandchildren... It is a big, wonderful, and humbling responsibility for us to be able to capture that for so many wonderful couples.
That being said, you should know that our style is candid, laid back, and playful. We want the opposite of that awkward posed picture your momma likes to hang up (although we can still capture those for all the mommas out there). We want to take pictures of you. The way you play together, the funny faces you make, the way you look at him when he tells a terrible joke, all of that. So while your wedding clothes might get a little messy during our time taking pictures, I promise you won't even think about that when you look back at those memories.
the wedding experience with us
1. Let's be friends! Little known fact: the person you spend the most time with on your wedding day (aside from your spouse)…
… is your photographer!
That's why the first step in our booking process is to become friends! The Married Couple represents couples who are in love and laid back, who enjoy belly laughs and nights in with their favorite person. If that sounds like you, let's chat! Once we've gotten to know you online and determine if we're meant to be, we'll move to the next step…
2. YAY! It was meant to be. Now, to make this goodness happen, we'll have to get your wedding date booked!
To do this, we will send you a tailored booking contract. You will review your package details, sign on the dotted line, and pay the booking deposit. Once it's all official, we can get the party started with...
3. After booking, we'll schedule your engagement session. Mark and I have a secret to making these as good as they can be! We will get pictures of YOU. Any questions you have on styling, posing, all of it, we're here to help. Once the session is over, y'all will be featured on the blog, and you will receive an online gallery of all of your images!
4. Two months out from your wedding, we will start preparing and making sure all of our ducks are in a row for the big day! You will be sent a wedding questionnaire to capture all of the finalized details, and we will draft a custom wedding day timeline. We love creating these for our brides and grooms, because they ensure that all of your dream wedding photos are captured! And not only that, but our timelines give you moments to relax and truly enjoy your day, knowing that there's time built in just for that!
5. It's happening!! It's time for you to relax and celebrate, and for us to do the work! Everything will seem like it's moving so fast on that day, but we will be there to capture it all, from the traditional shots to the perfect and unique, in-between moments.
After it's all said and done, you'll be married! You will also be featured on our blog again, and lastly...
6. You'll get your gallery full of beautiful wedding day images! When you get the gallery, we encourage you to sit down next to your new spouse with a glass of your favorite drink, and relive the day!
Soon after the gallery has been delivered, you'll receive a preliminary album design (if you ordered an album). You can start customizing from there!
Think we'll get along like peas in a pod? Are you ready to kick this adventure off? We are!